Monday, March 19, 2012

Entry 57: Sea Fever

I can understand that the speaker loves the life on the sea, but since I've never liked seas that much and I've never been a sailor, I probably can't have empathy with him. I do have things that are my passions for life. The first thing is drawing, or art in general. The second is music, but only a few of the musicians that I listen to can give me a "fever." I can never stop drawing. If I don't draw for a while I get itches in my hand, I grow upset and I just want to draw something very badly. When I'm working on a picture, if I can't finish at least to a point where I can put it aside for a while but I have to do other things, I can't concentrate on the things that I have to do. (for example, homework) Drawing is my life, period. For music, I get "fevers" from certain musicians. I used to have serious Beatlemania. I still love the Beatles, (who doesn't? Haha.) but just not as crazy as before. Now I'm currently obsessed with Pet Shop Boys...still not as crazy as when I was obsessed with the Beatles, but god, how I love this electronic duo. I'm also really into Shpongle right now. This music project changed me. It changed the way I do artworks. I can't do my homework without some music playing. Music influences me in a lot of ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment