Thursday, November 10, 2011

Entry 22: Your Character

A person's character is revealed through that person's thoughts, actions, reactions to environments, and interactions with other people. Sometimes a person would say directly what kind of a person he/she is to other people, for them to get a better understanding of him/her. A person gets to know his/her own character base on other people's reactions to his/her action. Other times it is based on the person's knowledge about characters. That person observes others, groups them into types of character that people made up names for, and looks back at him/herself to see where he/she belongs. For characters that are good, people are usually rather honest to themselves, but for bad characters - not so honest, even if he/she knows deep down in his/her heart. Human beings are always like that; we take all the good things without hesitating and hide or deny the things that are flawed. I believe my character is pretty throughout in different situations. I've always been a perfectionist since I was before three years old. I'm kind of stubborn; if I don't have to, I won't do things that displease me. I'm rather fearful of many things. I'm afraid of the dark, of fast-moving objects, and etc. I usually take things seriously. I prefer not to show many of my emotions. These are some of the characters that I think I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment