Thursday, November 24, 2011

Entry 28: Thanksgiving

It's Thanksgiving!
I'm thankful for the lunch today. It was very relaxing and we all got very full. I'm thankful that I've got a good education and supportive parents. I thank my mom and dad for taking care of me and letting me do what I want. Thank the internet! It really helps me a lot in both learning and entertainment. Thanks to illegal downloads; I got a lot of cool music and movies because of it. Thanks Youtube, Facebook, deviantART, and Tumblr, they bring joy to my life and allow me to keep in contact with my sister and friends. Thanks my parents again for buying me my guitars and ukelele. They are an important part of my life. Without them I would probably die from stress. Thanks my roommates for being so kind to me. They are the perfect roommates. I'm thankful that my locker is just right before my dorm room. It's so convenient. I'm thankful that I have a goal in life, and I would work hard to reach that goal. I thank God for giving me the ability to draw. Art is always the core of my life; it's a part of me. I'm thankful that PAS is a very art-supportive place. I get to experiment with a lot of materials in school. Thank God I'm alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment